pühapäev, 14. veebruar 2016

SOUL SEARCHING III



Tracklist:

1. The Chi-Lites - Are You My Woman (Tell Me So)
2. Ruth Brown - I Don't Know
3. Commodores - Girl, I Think About You
4. The Main Ingredient - Let Me Prove My Love to You
5. Leroy Hutson - So In Love With You
6. Honey Cone - Innocent 'Til Proven Guilty
7. Bettye Swann - I'm Lonely For You
8. Al Green - What Is This Feeling
9. Aretha Franklin - Respect
10. Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
11. Ronnie Foster - Mystic Brew
12. Quincy Jones - Let The Good Times Roll
13. Bobbi Humphrey - New York Times
14. Curtis Mayfield - Miss Black America (Demo Version)
15. Chaka Khan ft. Rick James - Slow Dancin'
16. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
17. Barry White - It's Ecstasy when You Lay Down Nect To Me
18. Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You, Just A Little More Baby

Link: Spotify
Photo by Greg Rakozy via Unsplash